Reduce Your Business Costs With A Commercial Solar Power System!
- Fact: The Government is now offering a $20,000 tax write-off for new business equipment for small business so you can benefit from Commercial Solar and Keep Saving for Years to Come – Read More…
- Fact: Right Now Businesses are eligible for more than $76,000 in INSTANT solar power rebates from the government.
- Fact: After your initial capital outlay (which is immediately written off using the $20,000 tax write-off), operating costs for your business are permanently lower.
- Fact: SAE Group are industry experts who have been voted the #1 QLD Installer 2 years in a row, and in the Top 10 Installers in NSW. We also made the Top 20 in Australia, which is quite an achievement as we currently service two states – this is soon to increase.
Here is why you should get a solar power analysis done for your business immediately:
- Acting now could save you Thousands of Dollars both immediately with the Financial Year End, as well as in the future with lower operating costs!
- Solar power remains the best way to cut a business power bill right down if not eliminate it completely.
- Most commercial solar installations equate to payback periods of less than three years. (Read our Case Studies)
At SAE Group, no job is too large when it comes to commercial solar power installations, or any other electrical work. SAE Group have a depth of experience in solar power installation and have installed over 6,500 solar power systems for both residential and commercial premises.
We are a Solar Quotes Platinum Rated Installer and pride ourselves on the quality of our systems and installations. Not only are we in the Top 20 Solar Companies In Australia (while only servicing two States) we have been voted the #1 QLD Installer 2 years in a row, as well as being in the Top 10 Installers for NSW.
How to save on your businesses electricity costs using solar power
With costs for just about everything on the rise, it’s more important than ever for businesses and companies to make the most of current investment opportunities which will produce significant long-term savings. With commercial solar power, you have a range of options which will produce large amounts of electricity cost savings to your business, increasing your overall business profitability. Our specialist solar power consultants will walk you through each step to help you decide on the size, orientation and equipment which is best suited for your installation to maximise your ROI.
Rebates for larger scale solar power systems
Generous solar power rebates are currently still available for commercial solar power systems. These may be in the form of either STCs (small-scale technology certificates) or LGCs (large-scale generation certificates).
STCs are available for solar power systems of less than 100kW in total system capacity, while LGCs are available for solar power systems of 100kW and above. These Certificates are currently under threat of being abolished by the Government, effectively increasing the cost of a Solar Power Systems for your business by 40% if not taken advantage of now!
Grants for larger scale solar power systems
A range of generous grants are available on the installation of commercial solar power systems and other energy efficiency measures. This can mean that the overall investment you make could be as little as 50% less when you successfully qualify for available grants.
The bottom line is your payback period
With any investment, financial viability is usually the number one consideration before making any decisions.
At SAE Group, our commitment is to offer our customers:
- A high-quality product
- Excellence in workmanship
- Ongoing customer support
- Financial viability
It is in our best interests as a company, to come up with a solution to the challenges that come with making large investment decisions. We help you to get the products that will save you money, anyway we can. Research our Case studies already completed on local businesses we have saved thousands off their bottom line here.
Still got questions and can’t wait for us to call? Give us a call now: 1300 18 20 50
Below are just some of the Commercial Solar Jobs & Schools Installed By SAE Group:
Ballina Car Wash, Ballina, NSW – 21.6kWp – WINAICO Solar Panels, Aurora Inverters
St Joseph’s Primary School, Quirindi, NSW – 17.1kW – NESL Solar Panels, SMA Tripower Inverter
Tugun Pharmacy, Tugun, QLD – 15.2kWp – ZN SHINE Solar Panels, SMA Tripower Inverter
Cloud Office Supplies, Tweed Heads South, NSW – 6.27kWp – NESL Solar Panels, Growatt Inverters
Sovereign Energy – 17.28kWp – WINAICO Solar Panels, SMA Tripower Inverter
Ellangowan Public School, Casino, NSW – 12.92kW – ZN SHINE Solar Panels, SMA Tripower Inverter
Eureka Public School, Eureka, NSW – 7.92kWp – REC Solar Panels, SMA Tripower Inverter