Is your Sunny Roo or Sunna solar inverter displaying an AL14 error message on the screen?
At Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions we’ve seen a large number of Sunny Roo and Sunna inverters displaying the AL14 fault message. According to the Sunny Roo and Sunna solar inverter manuals the AL14 fault message means that “the waveform of utility is fail”. Now isn’t that helpful to know?!
What it means in plain English is the Sunny Roo or Sunna inverter has detected an issue with the AC power feeding into the inverter from your switchboard; now this could be the case or it could be a failure inside the inverter – from our experience unfortunately it tends to be the latter..
What can you do about a Sunny Roo or Sunna Inverter AL14 Fault?
The first thing you can try is rebooting your solar power system:
- Turn OFF the Solar Supply Main Switch in the switchboard
- Turn OFF the PV Array DC Isolator beside the inverter
- Wait for the Sunny Roo or Sunna inverter screen to go blank and then a few more seconds
- Turn the PV Array DC Isolator beside the inverter back ON
- Turn the Solar Supply Main Switch in the switchboard back ON
- Wait for the inverter to reboot
- See if the AL-14 fault has cleared
Need more information on Sunny Roo solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on Sunny Roo solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff