Solar Hot Water Offers More Benefits Than Just Savings
Solar Hot Water Systems Save Money, Energy and the Environment.
- reducing your electricity bill, by
- reducing your mains power energy consumption
- helping the environment.
Hot water is a big contributor to your current electricity use. Solar hot water systems are an ideal solution.
In line with SAE Group’s commitment to quality, the solar hot water systems supplied are sourced from the world’s leading renewable energy system manufacturers. We look for systems offering state of the art technology and world class design. Our solar hot water systems are built to withstand the harshest conditions. They offer new levels of efficiency and cost saving while providing reliable hot water all year round.
To ensure exceptional performance and an operating life that supersedes that of a conventional electric systems, we select solar hot water systems made from the highest quality materials. They must also be compliant with rigorous international standards, including AS/NZS 2712. By choosing an SAE solar hot water system, you are not only benefiting from the system’s performance, you are also slashing your energy bills and helping the environment as well.
With all these benefits, SAE Group’s solar hot water systems really are the smarter choice in heating your water – naturally and cost effectively.
How Solar Hot Water Works
Our solar systems are actually very simple.
- Solar collectors are mounted on the roof to absorb the energy from the sun. These collectors heat the cooler water that flows through pipes just beneath the surface of the collector.
- This hot water is then transferred to a storage cylinder and is ready for use.
- As you use hot water, cold water then flows into the collectors for heating.
- To ensure there’s always hot water for those rainy days, an electric or gas booster is added to the system ensuring you’ll have hot water on demand, all year round
If you would like more information, please check out our Solar Hot Water Systems product page. Otherwise, please feel free to call us on 1300 182 050 and speak with one of our knowledgeable Energy Efficiency Consultants.