by Solar Technology AG – A Global Leader
A SMA Inverter allows you to effectively harness the energy of the sun. These solar inverters convert the direct current (DC) generated by the solar panel into a grid-acceptable alternating current (AC). Thus solar inverters form the heart of every solar energy system.
SMA Inverters are manufactured by Solar Technology AG, who are a global leader in the development, production and sales of solar inverters. As an energy management group, SMA offers innovative key technologies for future power supply structures.
- leading-edge efficiencies of 98%, and
- new technologies to ensure maximum yields and the highest user convenience.
This is German engineering, this is German quality. The SMA inverter continues in this great tradition of providing high yield devices with superb reliability.
There are highly trained SMA technicians working at 90 SMA customer service centres around the world. The great thing is that this includes a physical support presence here in Australia. You can rest assured in the knowledge that your SMA Inverter purchase is backed by both SAE Group and by the SMA staff.
Downloads – SMA Inverter Datasheets
- SMA Sunny Boy SB1300Tl / SB1600TL / SB2100TL Inverter – Small Solar Inverters for High Yields
- SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF / 2500HF / 3000HF Inverters – High Yield Performers
- SMA Sunny Boy 2500TL / 3000TL Inverters – An Economical specialist for small, simple systems
- SMA Sunny Boy 3000TL / 3600TL / 4000TL / 5000TL Inverters – With Reactive Power Control
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5000TL / 6000TL / 8000TL / 9000TL – 3 Phase Inverter for your home
- SMA Sunny Tripower 10000TL / 12000TL / 15000TL / 17000TL Inverters – 3 Phase Inverter for easy plant design
- SMA Sunny Tripower 20000TL / 25000TL Inverters – A Versatile Specialist for Large Scale Commercial & Solar Power Plants
SMA Wi-Fi Set-Up:
How to Monitor Your SMA Inverter:
Connecting your SMA Smart device 1.5 – 2.5kw:
Connecting your SMA Smart device 3 – 5kw: