THANK YOU for the opportunity to assist you & CONGRATULATIONS on taking the step towards saving on your energy requirements while reducing your carbon footprint! Your request for an obligation free assessment has been received.
What happens when you submit to get a FREE Assessment?
One of our specialist consultants will give you a call (usually within 48 hours) and arrange a suitable time to inspect your property.
As SAE Group are in the Energy Efficiency business, reducing your carbon footprint and saving you money is our goal. Whether it is cutting electricity costs through Solar Power, Efficient Air Conditioning, Power Saving Lighting or Level 1 & Level 2 Electrical contracting work. Our highly trained SAE team members allow us to offer you:
- Solar power system installation & maintenance
- Solar hot water installation & maintenance
- Air conditioning installation & maintenance for split systems, multi-systems and ducted air con.
- Electrical services, both level 1 & level 2 accredited electricians for high voltage, overhead and underground works. This also includes property poles work.
- Energy Efficiency work, including LED Lighting, energy assessments and solutions
We only carry trustworthy and proven brands of solar panels, solar inverters, air conditioning, and hot water systems. This unique combination of services means that SAE are able to offer you a completely tailored solution to your energy requirements. Letting you take advantage of free power from the sun where appropriate and combining it with conventional electrical solutions. Combining these services in one company means that SAE are able to offer great value for money and very competitive pricing.
In the meantime, Click Here to keep reading on our Energy Efficient Services & Range to see how we can best assist you.