SolaX Power Inverters
by SolaX Power – A world leader in the development, production and sale of high-quality inverters
SAE Group are proud to be partnered with this exciting new SolaX Inverter range. SolaX are a division of the Suntellite Group, and are proud to be developing the inverters of tomorrow. With a vision to be a world leader in the development and production of inverters that incorporate innovative technologies and state of the art capabilities, providing our customers the power to harvest nature’s energy.
SolaX are a brand committed to the responsibility of “planting a greener future” for you and your family, they have built a world-class production facility with a leading professional research and development team. Their commitment is to supply to our customers a more advanced, reliable, safer and cost-effective range of PV products and energy system solutions, that are engineered to meet the world’s growing energy demands.
SolaX partnered with SAE Group allows you to take control of your power when you need it with an exciting range of inverters that come complete with:
- Wi-fi options,
- Single & dual trackers (depending on whether your panels are placed on one or more aspects on your roof)
- Export limiters
- Reactive Power Control compliant (for Queenslanders instaling over 3kW)
- Hybrid ready and Hybrid inverters already available (Read more here)
Another exciting bonus is there is a physical support presence here in Australia with a Head Office in Melbourne and technical support Australia wide. You can rest assured in the knowledge that your SolaX Inverter purchase is backed by both SAE Group and by SolaX.
Downloads – SolaX Inverter Datasheets
- The Complete SolaX Range Brochure
- SK-TL3000 / SK-TL3700 / SK-TL5000(E) – Prepare for energy independence with this premium hybrid ready inverter. This unit gives you the opportunity to monitor property loads over time and evaluate your energy useage patterns.
- SK-SU3000 / SK-SU3700 / SK-SU5000(E) – This Series of hybrid inverter includes 1 built-in battery manager unit and solar MPPT. This intelligent hybrid inverter provides a full solution to maximise the use of generated solar energy and minimise energy bills.
- SL-TL1500 / 2200 / 2800 / 300 / 3600 – High efficiency and longer lif-span with Single Phase & MPPT with Wi-Fi
- SL-TL3300T / 3600T / 4400T / 5000T – High efficiency and wider usage solar inverter with Dual Phase & MPPT with Wi-Fi
- X1-LX3600 / 4600 / 5200 – Export control and cable monitoring with Dual Phase & MPPT, Reactive Power Control and Wi-Fi
SolaX Wi-Fi Set-Up:
How Tow Monitor Your SolaX:
SolaX Hybrid Solar Systems Make Home Monitoring a Breeze
- Remote monitoring via Suntellite Portal.
- A variety of communication methods available.
- Quick installation and easy operation with “Plug & Play” function.
- Data stored for over 25 years.
- Intuitive graphical display of PV system data available on Suntellite Portal.
- Operational failures can be detected rapidly and transmitted via email or SMS.
- Reports of collected data and performance can be sent via email.
- You install the X app onto your mobile devices.
- Operating within a 50 meter radius, the X app will then search and connect to the X inverter.
- Once connected you can then easily monitor the inverter data via our X app and your mobile device.
How it works:
- Our Inverters upload operational data to the Xcloud* via WIFI.
- Xcloud collects and processes those data every 30 seconds.
- You can then monitor the data by simply logging into a registered account via your PC, iPhone or Android device
Why do we recommend SolaX Hybrid Solar Systems?
The quality components and manufacturing process says it all.