How Battery Storage & Hybrid Solar Systems Can Save You More
Battery Storage & Hybrid Solar Systems give you the best of both worlds. This is a combination of the benefits found within both the On-Grid and Off-Grid Solar Systems. Their benefits include:
- Being able to store power for later use with our cost effective battery storage. This means that you are no longer charged by an electricity company after daylight hours
- Being able to export excess power back into the electricity network (grid). This allows you to make money by sending power back to the grid.
- Being able to get power from the grid should you ever need it.
- Being able to your stored power, even when there is a blackout.
- Massively reduced electricity bills
Achieve your independence from traditional power providers with the intelligent Fronius Symo Hybrid or SolaX Hybrid Solar Systems Series with charger supplied by SAE Group. Solar panels generate the most energy during the day when the sun is shining and when you and your family tend to use the least energy or have the lowest consumption levels.
With ongoing increases in energy prices and the continual decrease of the feed-in tariff, you need to make the most out of your solar energy. Our Hybrid ‘Self-use Energy Storage Systems’ are the perfect solution to solve this problem and to get the most out of your solar energy both today and into the future.
Our Hybrid solar systems solutions makes it possible to utilise solar power time-independently by storing unused capacity. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed when it is needed. You will be less reliant on the electricity companies and in turn, drastically lower your electricity bills.
With Hybrid Solar Systems, you are producing the majority of your energy requirements, and you are able to store power in the batteries for night time use. Then there is the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are still connected to the grid. This is important for when periods of continued poor weather may affect solar production. Seamless interaction between your battery systems, solar system, inverter and the grid.
- Take control of the energy you generate – increase self-use from 25% to in excess of 80%.
- Secure your energy future and protect against increasing energy prices.
- Reduce grid stress by reducing your solar power feed.
- Become eligible for government solar storage subsidies.
- Protect against power outages.
- Use built-in monitoring solution to manage consumption and generation remotely.
Hybrid Solar Systems have received a lot of attention lately due to the upcoming release of the Tesla battery. Our Fronius Symo Hybrid Inverter is also one of the first inverter brands to be named as compatible with the Tesla Powerwall battery system and will integrate seamlessly. Like the Tesla, the SolaX components supplied by SAE are designed to work with Hybrid solar systems and are one of many component options available to you when considering hybrid solar systems. Having an Energy Efficiency Consultant come out and work with you on determining the right solar power system is highly recommended. The expert consultants will take into account the roof space available for solar panels, your current energy usage and a number of other factors, to get the best results possible. It is this attention to detail that has made SAE Group the #1 Solar Power Installer in Queensland, for two consecutive years.
For your obligation free quote for the best in Hybrid Solar Systems, with the above benefits and results, contact us now on 1300 182 050 or click the button below:
Fronius Energy Package – The personal storage solution for 24 hours of sun
Fronius Energy Package
SolaX Hybrid Inverter