Finding the Best Split System Air Conditioner for Your Home
Split System air conditioner units are ideal for cooling the designated rooms in the home. In fact, most modern split system air conditioner systems are ‘Reverse Cycle’. This means, in addition to providing cool relief through summer, these systems provide heating through winter. The best thing is that they are usually cheaper to run than the gas or electric heaters available.
When it comes to our split system air conditioner range, SAE Group maintains its commitment to quality and energy efficiency. Each brand that we have selected to carry gives you the optimum performance whilst ensuring low running costs. Learn more about our preferred brands here.
Our Split System Air Conditioner range:
- Offer a selection of options with a style to suit different sized rooms and budgets.
- Quickly and efficiently conditions any room to ideal comfort levels.
- Feature easy to use controllers, helping you get the best out of your system.
Split system air conditioner units are, as the name suggests, a unit split into two or more sections. In the normal set up, one component is inside the building, and the other (the compressor) is outside. Some models also feature multiple indoor units that run off a single compressor.
It is important to remember, the size and power of a split system air conditioner will vary greatly depending entirely on the technical installation parameters. As with any air conditioning system, split systems perform better in well-insulated, enclosed spaces. Split system air conditioning provide many advantages that make them worth considering when you’re shopping for air conditioning solution.
So why choose a Split System Air Conditioner unit?
- Easy to install: As there is no ducting, the units are a lot easier to set up. The indoor unit can be up to 30 meters away from the outdoor condenser, with only a small hole in a wall between them for the copper tubing and control wiring. The condenser unit can even be positioned on a flat section of roof if available.
- Easy maintenance: Split system air conditioner units feature washable filters that only require annual cleaning. The outdoor units are designed for easy access for any maintenance or repair work s required.
- Quiet operation: The indoor units of these systems are typically quiet enough for libraries, classrooms, boardrooms, and bedrooms. The outdoor components can be installed under a window or near a patio without disturbing anyone.
- Heating capability: Most split system air conditioning units provide “climate control” with additional heating as well, so you can live and work comfortably year-round. These units are usually cheaper to operate than any comparative electric or gas heater.
- Cost effectiveness: A split system air conditioner work well in situations where rooms only need to be cooled at certain times, for example, living rooms during the day and bedrooms at night. You save energy, as smaller fan motors are only used specified times.
- Simple control: Nearly all units come with a remote control, as well as a wall mounted thermostat. This makes temperature control easy and convenient. It is worth looking into the Gree Split System Air Conditioner as the thermostat is built into the remote, giving more accurate results.
- Attractive design: Instead of a big, clunky window unit you receive a split system air conditioner that blends well into the indoor decor. There is no need to block your windows with an eyesore either.
We can advise on the best system for you so that you can get the highest comfort while still achieving good efficiency. Our qualified installers will ensure you have a split system air conditioner that will give you hassle free temperature control for years.