The Canstar Blue “Most Satisfied Customers” 2015 award has been presented to Fujitsu. Fujitsu air conditioner earned this award just three years ago in 2012. This recognition further supports the solid reputation of the trusted Fujitsu air conditioner range.
Fujitsu air conditioner systems are widely recognised as the “Air Conditioning that Australia trusts”. SAE Group rank the Fujitsu air conditioning range as a preferred product due to their cost effective units and their design for every space and personal taste. Fujitsu focuses their research on energy efficiency. Due to this, they are committed to producing the most efficient, well designed product to reduce the impact on the environment. You benefit from this cost effectiveness.
Fujitsu air conditioner units can be used in both residential and commercial situations. The Fujitsu range include a designer range to suit stylish modern interiors. Fujitsu has a tag line of ‘Australia’s Favourite Air’. The truth behind this tag line is they are Australia’s leading supplier of air conditioning.
Whether you need a solution for a small bedroom, or large open living space, Fujitsu will have a solution for you. It is their combination of technology, insight and design that will provide the most effective and efficient air conditioning solution for you. The reasons we recommend that you consider a Fujitsu air conditioner include:
- Fujitsu have Split System, Multi System and Ducted Air Conditioning models available
- Fujitsu are renown for quality and reliability
- Fujitsu air conditioner systems are one of the best value for money brands available
- The #1 Supplier of Air conditioning parts in Australia
- 5 year full parts and labour warranty
Getting the best air conditioning results means finding the unit that matches your requirements. Fujitsu develops models while keeping your needs in mind. This includes features such as human sensor control, which delivers optimum efficiency and temperature control. The Human Sensor feature detects the movement of people in the room. So when occupants leave the room and leave the air conditioner running, the human sensor will switch the Fujitsu air conditioner into energy saving mode. This occurs after 20 minutes of no movement being detected. When someone re-enters the room, the human sensor will detect the movement and return the air conditioner to normal operation.
Fujitsu air conditioner units are engineered to reach maximum airflow faster so your home reaches the desired temperature sooner. They are also designed not to blow cold air directly in your face. Quiet and economical to run, these air conditioners also include filters to keep the air free from dust, pollen, and bacteria. For you, this means a healthier home environment.
The innovative and intuitive Fujitsu air conditioner remote control makes it simple to manage your home environment. For instance, you can program your Fujitsu air conditioner to start operating before you get back from work so you can return to a delightfully cool home – just one of many useful and convenient features on offer.
Robust and well-made, Fujitsu air conditioner units have been built to handle the tough Australian climate. Understanding that the majority of Australia’s population lives in coastal areas, Fujitsu improved the corrosion resistance of its outdoor unit heat exchangers with blue fin coil treatments. This ensures that they’ll last for longer no matter where you’re living. Whether you need to cool or heat a single room or your entire house, a Fujitsu air conditioner can handle the job, no matter how tough the conditions. Contact us today to get the best deal to suit your home and budget.
The Fujitsu Air Conditioner Range
Fujitsu’s Wall Mounted (Split-system) Range of Air-Conditioners have a stylish design across the range, with the Lifestyle Range being the most energy efficient air conditioners Fujitsu have designed. Some models up to a 5-star energy rating. With the Fujitsu Split-system range you can expect:
- The most popular type of air conditioning unit
- Efficiently cools or heats a single room
- Stylishly designed to be installed on a wall
- Numerous features increase energy efficiency, making more affordable to condition your room
- One outdoor unit can be connected to a wide variety of indoor units, including wall mounted, consoles and ducted units
- Each room can be individually controlled, allowing you to set different temperatures in each room, helping save running costs by heating or cooling rooms as required
- Energy setting operations allow you to save energy, helping reduce power costs
- Can be used in residential and commercial operations
- You can control multiple rooms, or the entire house, using just one system
- Exceptionally discreet, the system is concealed in your ceiling, offering seamless integration into your home’s décor
- Can be operated from an easy to use LCD control
- Quiet and efficient, and easy to maintain, offering perfect comfort throughout the entire home
Fujitsu is offering a 7 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY for Ducted Air Conditioning System purchases made until 31st December 2016! Receive No Deposit Finance + 0% Interest for 5 Years on your ducted air conditioner from the SAE Group!
Still not sure why we recommend Fujitsu – just look at Fujitsu’s many achievements and awards, including the ‘Most Customer Satisafction’ 2015 Canstart Blue Award. From 2004 through to 2008, Fujitsu held the GfK Industry award for Number 1 Air Conditioning Brand in Australia, and was also awarded Australia’s most Efficient Single Phase Air Conditioner 2009-10. Other awards of note include the 2008 CoolWorld Industry Award for ‘Most Efficient Air Conditioning Unit’ and the 2007 Australian Electrical Retailing Award for ‘Best Cooling Supplier’ in Australia.
Download their product brochures here, then contact our Air Con Specialist for a personalised Quote!
If you are looking to make your home all the more comfortable, call us today and arrange your FREE quote to get a Fujitsu air conditioner and SAE Group expert installation.