SAE Group is a wholly owned and operated Australian company specialising in energy efficient technology designed by electrical contractors with over 40 years of combined experience. Our commitment is to create the ideal solution for each and every project while paving the way to a carbon neutral future.
SAE Group provide professional, economical and sustainable solutions of the highest quality with expertise in energy efficient lighting, solar power, solar hot water, air conditioning and all electrical services including level 1 and level 2 accreditation with Essential Energy.
We are committed to helping you manage the transition to sustainable, cleaner, energy efficient solutions. Life is busy so we go the extra mile and help local home and business owners with their energy efficient purchases. SAE experts are up to date with frequently changing incentive programs and able to advise how to benefit from the generous government rebates available, and in turn benefit the environment.
Our wide range of products is specified for the harsh Australian climate, and carries the highest warranties available. All equipment is Clean Energy Council approved while our preferred equipment is independently rated as some of the best available, and offered at extremely competitive pricing. Our dedicated team of accredited professionals will provide you with a fast, friendly and efficient installation.
Team of Directors
Our directors are passionate about being industry leaders and continuously improving quality and standards. The development of professional and motivated employees is at the forefront for SAE Group.
Glen Ashton | Managing Director
Operating a business of excellence is paramount to Glen Ashton, he is passionate about growing the business through high standards, premium quality and consistently impressive customer service. With over 13 years experience in electrical installations and project management specialising in the areas of electrical reticulation underground and overhead, high voltage substations, air conditioning and solar PV. Glen brings a broad range of expertise and capabilities, solving complex problems and directing his team to overcome any challenge with integrity and efficiency.
Nathan Gudsell | Director
With over 10 years experience as a qualified electrician, Nathan brings his experience as a Qualified Designer and Installer with Clean Energy Council to the SAE Group. Nathan’s experience encompasses work on various large sites as Electrical supervisor, Tugun Bypass project, Ipswich/ Logan Interchange supervising and managing construction of Main Road Lighting, Traffic Signal installation, Tunnel lighting Padmount transformers. HV RMU.
He alone has installed and designed over 300 Solar PV installations ranging from 1.5kw to 50kw.
SAE group Workplace Health & Safety
SAE Group is dedicated to providing a safe workplace for its staff and customers, while maintaining daily operations, and continuing to grow and achieve targets. Our management is entirely accountable for controlling safety risks in partnership with our employees, customers and sub-contractors. We are committed to the establishment of measurable objective and targets throughout the organisation so that we can drive continuous improvement in our safety performance. These objectives and targets are aligned with our overall safety objective, which is to prevent occupational illness and injury.
We will achieve this goal by ensuring that we consistently and continuously:
- Identify and reduce or eliminate safety hazards and risks
- Comply with our safe work procedures and systems
- Ensure safety training is comprehensive and timely
- Involve everyone in the organisation in improving safety performance
Our customers deserve the best service and processes, so we ensure that all legislative and statutory obligations are met, including client requirements. High-risk activities are conducted in accordance with the workplace health and safety regulations, standards and codes of practice, as per safe work method requirements. All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety of employees, contractors and company property under their jurisdiction. Also, they are responsible for ensuring all regulations, procedures and safe work practices are strictly followed continuously.
Our employees play a critical role in safety and are expected to:
- Follow all company safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice
- Report all injuries and safety incidents – including hazards and near misses
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities
Ongoing interactive development and training for workplace health and safety (WHS) is provided by SAE Group, for all employees, labour hire, contractors and visitors. Initial consultation processes take place through various methods including safety induction training, pre-start and tool-box meetings. We have implemented sophisticated processes and procedures to assist with this consultative training process, such as safe work method statements, job safety observations and risk assessments. The extensive WHS program operated by SAE Group is subject to external third party audits ongoing accreditation and internal audit processes by its resident safety ream.
SAE Group Quality Management System ( QMS )
At SAE Group, it is our policy to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets and exceeds the quality standards set by affected stakeholders, being customers, industry and the communities within which our operations are conducted.
We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our operations and the services we provide. Service quality is a customer determination and as such the company will strive to:
- Identify the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- Maintain processes and procedures that ensure that these changes are accommodated
- Provide services on time and a reasonable cost
- Provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Train all staff and contractors to act in accordance with the requirements of the QMS, and
- Make available to all employees and appropriate stakeholders access to the QMS
- As part of SAE Group’s continual improvement processes we are subject to external third party system audits for on-going accreditation along with our own in-house ISO certified internal systems audits.
SAE Group Environmental Management System ( EMS )
SAE Group recognises all activities, products, and services of the company can have aspects that affect the environment impacts, the company has shown a commitment to:
- Compliance with environmental regulations in all areas of operations
- Minimise the environmental impacts through the use of integrated environment management procedures, use and disposal
- Reduce both waste and the consumption of resources ( material, fuel and energy ) and to commit to recovery and recycling where feasible
- Reduce or eliminate the production of substance releases that may damage the environment
- Provide education and training to all employees on environmental issues
- Strive to continuously improve environmental management by setting environmental objectives, plans and performance measures and regularly reviewing progress against the targets set and in-line with the requirements of ISO 14001,and
- Inspect all activities with the assistance of environmental system audits.
- SAE Group is currently in the process of seeking accreditation to ISO 14001. All employees are aware that they have an obligation to support and promote environmental issues at the workplace.
- NSW Electrical license 227562C
- QLD Electrical license 72258
- Master Electrician 00763
- Arc Tick license L061221
- Level 1 Authorisation Number O/H, U/G. AP3440
- Level 2 Authorisation 1,2,3,4 AP31564
- Master Electrician
- ASP approved, 5 level 2 accredited electricians with
- Essential Energy cat 1,2,3,4
- Data and Communication licensing, including Molex premise network
- All employees have CPR & switchboard rescue, working at heights and asbestos awareness training
- Full implementation of OH&S policy
- HV cable joining & Linesman
- Energex Authorized persons
- CEC accredited, Design, install of Grid-connect and Stand Alone photovoltaic systems
- Cabling licensed
Sae Group has current policies for all its heavy machinery and workplace equipment. As part of our strict adherence to regulatory requirements, all workers compensation cover for permanent and contractor staff is in place and up to date, as is our Public and Property Liability policy.
SAE Group offer complete solar, LED Lighting, air conditioning and electrical solutions. Our unique service provides customers with a one-stop-shop for all things electrical. With expertise in solar power, both grid connect and stand alone (off-grid); air conditioning, both ducted and split systems; and all other general electrical services including energy efficient LED lighting, home automation and test and tag.
SAE Group Industry Partners
SAE Group have excellent global relationships with industry leaders in solar manufacturing and air conditioning at a world standard. Our solar industry partners include Seraphim, RenaSola, Risen Solar Technology, Luxen Energy, Win Win Precision Technology (Winaico), SMA inverters, Power-One Aurora Inverters, and many more. Our air conditioning partners include Fujitsu, ActronAir, Daikin, GREE and Panasonic.
We believe in strong industry partnerships to ultimately benefit the consumer with a high quality product at the lowest possible investment cost.